1) Where will you be living? Our first year of ministry will be spent in Cordoba, Argentina. There we will be taking Spanish classes at the local university. After a year, the plan could include moving north to live in Salta, Argentina. We are still in the vision-casting stage, so this is one of many ministry opportunities.
2) When will you be deploying to Argentina? The plan is to leave for Argentina in early January 2018.
3) How much do you need to raise per month? With a family of seven, our monthly goal is about $8,500 per month. This covers all living expenses, salary, and ministry expenses.
4) Where can we follow your ministry? We will be blogging at abisrorsabroad.com. On top of that, you can subscribe to receive our monthly newsletter.
5) What is your overall vision? Please refer back to our vision and goals page. However, in short, our desire is to plant a healthy church in Salta, Argentina with the goal of training pastors and church leaders in and around the area and doing evangelism.
6) Why Reaching and Teaching? We chose Reaching and Teaching International Ministries because of their strong emphasis on training national pastors and church leaders where there is otherwise little access to theological education and pastoral training.
7) How is training church leaders part of the great commission? Part of fulfilling the Great Commission (Matthew 28) it to “teach all that Christ has commanded.” Furthermore, the Great Commission is not completed at conversion but rather by teaching people to obey and through on-going discipleship.