1) Where do you live? We live in a neighborhood of Cordoba, Argentina, a city of 1.5 million people in central Argentina.
2) Where can we follow your ministry? We blog at abisrorsabroad.com. On top of that, you can subscribe to receive our monthly newsletter.
3) What is your overall vision? Please refer back to our vision and goals page. However, in short, our desire is to training pastors and church leaders as well as focus on discipleship and biblical counseling.
4) Why Reaching and Teaching? We chose Reaching and Teaching International Ministries because of their strong emphasis on training national pastors and church leaders where there is otherwise little access to theological education and pastoral training. We love the focus of RTIM on church-based and focused missions. And we really resonate with their theological convictions and alignment.
5) How is training church leaders part of the great commission? Part of fulfilling the Great Commission (Matthew 28) it to “teach all that Christ has commanded.” Furthermore, the Great Commission is not completed at conversion but rather by teaching people to obey and through on-going discipleship.